Personal data protection policy
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation "GDPR"), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your related rights.
1. The administrator of your personal data processed in the Sports Club of Figure Skating CASCADE (KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. Z oo) is: KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. 61-806 Poznań, ul. St. Marcin 29/8.
2. If you have any questions regarding the method and scope of processing your personal data in the scope of KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z oo, as well as your rights, you can contact the administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Personal data administrator - the Management Board of KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. - processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded contracts and based on the consent granted.
4. Your personal data is processed for the purpose / purposes:
a) performance of statutory tasks of KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Poznań and other legal obligations, including contractual KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
b) implementation of legally justified interests of KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), such as the performance of contracts concluded by us with third parties, including our partners and sponsors, establishing, defending and pursuing claims, creating statements and analyzes (such as such as reporting, creating applications and statements in connection with the acquisition and settlement of funds from local government units, government administration, foundations and associations supporting the development of sport, etc., etc.) in connection with the performance of our statutory tasks and legal obligations, including contractual obligations.
c) in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of the previously granted consent to the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent.
5. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
a) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
b) other entities which, on the basis of relevant agreements signed with KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. process personal data for which the Administrator is the Management Board of KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Poznań.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal data - if the data is
incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), in the event of
• the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
• the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
• the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
• personal data is processed unlawfully,
• personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data - if:
• the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data,
• the processing of the data is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure
data, requesting their restriction instead,
• The controller no longer needs the data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims,
• the data subject has objected to the processing of data until it has been established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller override the grounds for objection;
e) the right to transfer data - if the following conditions are jointly met:
• data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with or on the data subject
on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
• the processing is carried out in an automated manner;
f) the right to object to the processing of data - if the following conditions are jointly met:
• there will be reasons related to your particular situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of public authority by the Administrator,
• processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests
carried out by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
8. If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to
processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
9. In the event of learning about unlawful processing at KS ŁF CASCADE Sp. z o. o. your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with
a supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
10. In a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
11. Providing your personal data by you is obligatory if there is a prerequisite
the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded between the parties.
12. Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
The ice skating club invites you!